This part-time position manages the coordination of logistics and supply chain services to our end users. Major responsibilities are to assess vendors, manage contract adherence, and place orders for products and services.
Powerley is looking for a motivated and efficient Purchasing Coordinator to join the Powerley team! The Purchasing Coordinator will be in charge of ensuring that the goods and products meet their intended destination at the correct price, at the right time, and at the best quality. You will be responsible for contacting suppliers, corresponding about deliveries, and more.
This position is part-time with the potential to expand to full-time in the future. Although not required, having previous experience in this line of work is a benefit. If this job sounds interesting to you, and you are willing to put in the effort and time in order to be successful, please apply and include your salary requirements!
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess products, services, and vendors
- Develop and implement recommendations for supply chain management optimization
- Control and manage inventory at storefronts
- Assist with management in supply chain support
- Manage delivery of product to end users
- Assist in collection of vendors and partners
- Conduct product and service quality appraisal
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and negotiation skills
- Willingness to take initiative
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and vendors
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite tools and other software as required
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but not required
- Ability to learn quickly
- Supply chain experience or business related experience